Daily Lucky Numbers:

sp_profiles missing

Started by grandseb59, January 06, 2023, 01:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


after a large upgrade from 2.0.19 to 2.1.3

when i wanted to install ehportal i got an sql error telling me that it couldn't find the "sp_profiles" table, but neither simple portal has it and ehportal didn't create it.

If it has to be created what data should be put in it?
and what error to correct in portalhook? or maybe by creating the table the error will disappear?

Table '***********.smf_sp_profiles' does not exist
File: /home/h****c/********.net/Sources/PortalHooks.php
Line: 52

Chen Zhen

Uninstall your current version of EhPortal & then install the attachment.
Please let me know if the issue is resolved.


just before the installation no error is displayed.
after clicking on "install".

first error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.****_1' at line 3
Fichier: /home/****/*******.net/Packages/temp/smf2.1/install.php
Ligne: 571

and second:
then when I try to click back to return to my forum, a blank page appears with this error.

Table '********.smf_sp_profiles' doesn't exist
Fichier: /home/*****/*******.net/Sources/PortalHooks.php
Ligne: 52

and that makes me crash the forum
forced to re-inject the large upgrade.

ps:I don't know if this is important but I have the lunarfall theme.






Chen Zhen

My apologies for the late response as I've been rather busy this week.

You shouldn't have to run the SMF upgrade after a messed up EhPortal installation.
All you have to do is delete the package from your packages page, download & install the EhPortal removal package (if it shows errors it's ok - ignore them) & then delete it.

I think the problem may be the creation/update of the sp_parameters table indexes.

Try the attachment & let me know if it works afterward.


to make a return, so the problem is not solved as such.
on 2 subdomains, we managed to install it on one, we don't know how... why we succeeded on one side and not on the other when we started from the same forum.
And we just copied and pasted the missing table to put it in the one where I had the error.

So for the moment the problem is solved but it's just a DIY job.