Daily Lucky Numbers:

big flash game

Started by JohnB, January 30, 2021, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

I have a big flash game with a context3D that doesn't open because I have this error, in which file should I add this code for the game to open?
<param name="wmode" value="direct">context3D.png

Chen Zhen

JohnB

Chen Zhen

Adobe Flash has reached EOL.
None of the browsers I currently use to test the Arcade & its games will allow flash content any longer.
The newer version of the Arcade that is still in beta/rc testing at this time uses a flash emulator to play those type of games.
However the one you uploaded uses ActionScript3 which is not fully supported just yet.

What this means is that you will have to wait for the stable version 2.6.5 of the Arcade to be released prior to playing any of the older flash games.
On top of that you will have to wait until a future version that has an updated emulator prior to being able to play that specific game.

JohnB

Ronald

A short guide to installing flash player in Pale Moon browser in 2021.

1) Install Pale Moon browser from homepage, it can be 32-bit or 64-bit version

2) Install older version of flash player from either archive.org or  version Flash Player 32.0.0.371 file flashplayer32_0r0_371_win.exe inside downloaded zip. You may choose "Never check for updates" while installing. You may need to uninstall your current version of flash before installing this one.

3) After installation create folder "plugins" in %PROGRAMFILES%\Pale Moon\browser folder and copy file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_32_0_0_371.dll there.
Flash will be working forever now even if you or windows will uninstall flash player from windows at later time.

PLEASE NOTE:- if using a site that also uses RUFFLE make sure you chose a theme for flash using another browser, it's not essential but you will get a time lag followed by a pop-up saying disable script etc once stopped your game will load and play.

PLEASE NOTE: that Arcadeholics does not give any support for this and is carried out at your own risk.

Hope this helps you John