Daily Lucky Numbers:

Server Issues

Started by Chen Zhen, March 15, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

Attention all members,

We regret to inform all members that we have had a problem with the server regarding the database and files.  Our previous host has informed us that they had some hardware issues at their data center whereas  the RAID for the HDD that this forum resided on had crashed and all of our data including backups is not recoverable.

We are now using a very reputable host with greater resources. Unfortunately the backups from the previous host have been lost therefore we have been set back a few months concerning the database and files. Please forgive us for the inconvenience and remember that Web-develop.ca will continue tp be available to provide the SMF community with useful modifications, plug-ins and utilities.

Regards,
- Chen Zhen

Skhilled

A few months? Looks like about a year according to the posts. At least it's back up. :)

Chen Zhen

Yes I know.. I restored a backup with the older posts in it which is not what I had a few months ago.
At the onset of 2018 I went with a fresh install but this time I decided to bring back some of the old data.
Some of the old block codes and such are still useful although some need to be updated.
I can always do those updates upon request.