Daily Lucky Numbers:

Level concerns on battle

Started by ryan_dwight, September 02, 2013, 04:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan_dwight

QuoteAfter exploring and gaining some levels you can then do much more, such as do more Quests, and battle other Members that are your level!
it seems a level 20 player can battle a level 1. what is the bracket for this? I mean what level can battle what level.

Thanks for this game.

Nice new site

Fog

Fighting or engaging Monsters have settings to control what monsters you can fight at any given level.

Quests have settings that allow you to do a quest at a certain level but if you're on level 20 you can still do a quest from level one.

If you Battle other members on your forum there is no level settings and it doesn't matter what level you're on you can attack another member at any level or even a lower level.

ryan_dwight

thanks for the reply fog

is there a plan for level restrictions in the future version. because i think it will be mismatch on the lower levels attacked by higher levels. may be 10 differences on levels is ok (level 50 can attack those 10 level below him like lvl40 and up) just a suggestion.

Chen Zhen

ryan_dwight,

I added this option to the latest beta version which is currently in testing. The beta versions of this mod are public which means they are available to registered members such as yourself. If you want to try the beta version you may do so from the last post of the Battle Beta thread. We are currently testing this beta version which is why a proper new version has not been released as of yet.

ref. http://webdevelop.comli.com/index.php?topic=38.msg373#msg373

ryan_dwight

Quote from: underdog on September 02, 2013, 05:36:46 PM
ryan_dwight,

I added this option to the latest beta version which is currently in testing. The beta versions of this mod are public which means they are available to registered members such as yourself. If you want to try the beta version you may do so from the last post of the Battle Beta thread. We are currently testing this beta version which is why a proper new version has not been released as of yet.

ref. http://webdevelop.comli.com/index.php?topic=38.msg373#msg373
i think i will just wait for the official update since im not an advanced user. i dont want to mess up the current level of my members since they are actively playing this game. is there a thread for suggestions to be included in the next update here, i got some suggestions in mind if is it possible.

thanks

ryan_dwight

i will post this here since it is related to level range in battling members

i tested a level 53 to battle level 1 on a setting

Level Range For Battling Members (-1 to disable) : set as 1

i(level53) attacked the level 1 4times and he was dead

thanks in advance

Chen Zhen

ryan_dwight,

Also ensure Experience Restriction For Battling Members is enabled within Battle config.

ryan_dwight

Quote from: underdog on September 06, 2013, 11:13:59 AM
ryan_dwight,

Also ensure Experience Restriction For Battling Members is enabled within Battle config.

yes that option is checked.

and for this version i experiencing error regarding clicking the back button even if i didnt click it.

Fog

In order for my users to gain EXP from attacking other members no matter what level they are on I need to

enable member attack

enable Experience Restriction For Battling Members

and disable Level Range with a -1?

Fog

ryan_dwight

can I come over to your site and play battle?

ryan_dwight

Sure ill pm you the security answer

Fog

I'm on....

Do you see the battle history that I'm creating over there?

ryan_dwight

Fog

I'm seeing where I'm at level one with 12 EXP and need to get to 25?

I'm getting an error once in a while when fighting a monster and it might be because of the db thinking I'm still on level zero but something is allowing me to fight them.

Fog