Daily Lucky Numbers:

Stat reset

Started by ryan_dwight, September 04, 2013, 02:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan_dwight

I'll just report some stuff

some of my members stat has been reseted this morning, not all but experience, monster slayed and members slayed.

so about the experience it became 0/2500 and they will never level up until they reach the 2500 not every 25 which is according to the settings.

is there a way to restore some stat in this game?

Fog

Under battle config you'll see where you can change it up...

Here's what to look for

ryan_dwight

Quote from: Fog on September 04, 2013, 02:52:03 PM
Under battle config you'll see where you can change it up...

Here's what to look for
yes i have that except the third one about battle range.

im using the v1.11 and i think that is the beta version.

so how can i remove the 0/2500 experience? even if the settings is set to 25exp to level up the member needs to reach 2500 to level up again since his exp is reset to zero.

Chen Zhen

ryan_dwight,

Yes you are correct as this was overlooked within the installer package. I have now fixed the issue and since only 5 people downloaded v1.12 from SMF I just did a silent update of the modification. You can uninstall the mod and reinstall the newer package. It will fix anyone with 0 experience and set it to their current max level however anyone that played the game since the previous update that gained experience past 0 will have to play until they gain that experience again. My apologies for the inconvenience.

ryan_dwight

Quote from: underdog on September 04, 2013, 04:58:30 PM

ryan_dwight,

Yes you are correct as this was overlooked within the installer package. I have now fixed the issue and since only 5 people downloaded v1.12 from SMF I just did a silent update of the modification. You can uninstall the mod and reinstall the newer package. It will fix anyone with 0 experience and set it to their current max level however anyone that played the game since the previous update that gained experience past 0 will have to play until they gain that experience again. My apologies for the inconvenience.

should i need to uninstall it first before i install the newer version? im worried about their current stat.

edit:
i uninstall the old version and install the new one
i experience a white screen after installation
all icons are not appearing
i check the permission on the image folder in default theme its writeable

ryan_dwight

Please i tell me if i did it right.

since im using black theme the image location was in the default theme so i manually transfer the files
theme/admin folder
theme/battle folder
battle.template
battle.admin.template
source/battle
source/battleadmin, blocks, hooks, main, shouts, subsbattle

i dont know how to transfer the other files found in the battlev1,12

this files was from the zip file v1,12 downloaded from smf site.

thanks

edit:
i think i messed up the game

game stat is there but the every member stat was blank so you cant explore nor battle.
if you will look on members forum profile, there is no attack member link as before.
but if you go to admin page then members all stat are present

i apologized for the 2 replies, i dont intend to spam the board

Chen Zhen

You should not experience a white screen during the installation. I was actually worried about this possibility for a forum with a lot of members with how I just adjusted the installer because it peruses all users stats and then readjusts them. If a forum has a lot of users the way I did it may cause an issue. Do you have a lot of members? How many?

ryan_dwight

Quote from: underdog on September 05, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

You should not experience a white screen during the installation. I was actually worried about this possibility for a forum with a lot of members with how I just adjusted the installer because it peruses all users stats and then readjusts them. If a forum has a lot of users the way I did it may cause an issue. Do you have a lot of members? How many?

yes i have more than 9000 users

Chen Zhen

ryan_dwight,

Please uninstall and delete the version you now have installed. Please install the version from the link below:

Download:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=37600158038359864493

When you install this mod it will ask you if it should install in other themes and you will see check boxes. You need to tick all the checkboxes at that point to have it put the files in your custom theme folder.

Let me know if that one works.

ryan_dwight

thanks for the reply

on the package manager i have after unistallation

v1.11 intall list delete
v1.12 install list delete

first i tried to upload na new file on the link that you gave me then install it
i checked all the box on the themes even there is a failed test red mark on it.
after installation i got a white screen.

next i uninstall it again and now i delete the v1.11 and v1.12 but on the admin panel. the battle admin is still there even i uninstall and delete v1.11 and v1.12.

so when i tried to upload and install it again i got the whitescreen again and its the same result on the stats which all blank.

if you want i can give you access on my forum if its not a burden to you.

thanks

Chen Zhen

At some point you must have installed a newer version (v1.12) without first uninstalling and deleting the older version (v 1.11).
I will take a look if you wish but I will need both admin access and also ftp access to fix your issue. You can PM me this info if you wish and I can have a look later tonight (approx. 1.5 hrs from now I will have some free time). After I fix your issue, you can remove my admin access and change your ftp login info if you wish to do that.

Chen Zhen

Fixed. Please read your PM's.

Regards.

ryan_dwight

thanks a lot for this, much appreciated