Daily Lucky Numbers:

Emulator JS - Installation Support

Started by redrocket, March 09, 2024, 01:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrocket

Excuse me if this is a silly question, but I looked around and couldn't find any instructions on how to install Emulator JS into SMF Arcade. I tried to upload the EmulatorJS .zip as a game on to the SMF Arcade; I even tried uploading as a package in the package manager, but to no avail. Any tips?

I'm on SMF forums of course. :D

Thanks for the support.

Dave

Quote from: redrocket on March 09, 2024, 01:58:56 AMExcuse me if this is a silly question, but I looked around and couldn't find any instructions on how to install Emulator JS into SMF Arcade. I tried to upload the EmulatorJS .zip as a game on to the SMF Arcade; I even tried uploading as a package in the package manager, but to no avail. Any tips?

I'm on SMF forums of course. :D

Thanks for the support.

Which version of the Arcade are you using. If it's 'v2.6.9.7' then it's not available on that. If you look at the download for the Emulator you'll see under the name it's for 'Retro Arch ROM emulator plugin for SMF Arcade 2.7+'

Arcade 2.7 is currently under testing, I not sure how close Chen is to releasing it yet.
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Listen to Quizland radio here

redrocket

Thanks for the tip. Looks like I am on v2.6.9.7. Still I am excited to check this out once SMF Arcade 2.7 is released. Is there an open test for 2.7? I'd signup for that :) .