Daily Lucky Numbers:

Quickbuttons have gone!

Started by Dave, May 18, 2023, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

I see what's happened here with the display template & what Krash reported in the EhPortal support board.
Sinan had a direct edit in the display template to add article buttons to the message board.
The code must be for an older version of the SMF 2.0 branch because the SMF devs put in a backward compatible global $context (or so the remarks say this) but Sinan's code is a different variable that does nothing else I mistakenly removed part of a file parse/edit.
This is why Krash reported that the add article buttons were missing.

I've used a hook to add posts as articles, did it wrong in a sense because I assumed it used messages instead of topics and left the old manual edit in there for the display template... oops!

I've been working on it so hopefully I'll have it fixed up this weekend with another release.
The release should include a fix for the 3 issues that have been reported to me as of late.

Dave

Thanks Chen it's much appreciated
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Listen to Quizland radio here

Chen Zhen

Just note that for the moment 1 of your themes and your download mod aren't playing nice with the portal.
The download mod is out of date as it uses regular HTML tables so I'm not sure if I can have EhPortal change it for viewing.
The theme might not be mobile friendly either but it might just need me to add things to EhPortal as well.
It could be mobile friendly and EhPortal is messing it up... I'll have to test things to figure it out.

Dave

Which theme was it Chen? If it's not being used by anyone I'll either remove it or see if there is an update for it

Chen Zhen

The theme is fine as it just needed some adjustment within EhPortal to adapt for it.

Dave