Daily Lucky Numbers:

Database error

Started by bigguy, April 01, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

I will likely need admin access to have a look for myself if that's ok.
The error being reported is related to sql mode of ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY which was fixed weeks ago.
It should not be showing that error when using the latest file and I can no longer duplicate the error after the last arcade update.

Ronald

Quote from: Chen Zhen on April 02, 2018, 04:03:00 PMI will likely need admin access to have a look for myself if that's ok.
The error being reported is related to sql mode of ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY which was fixed weeks ago.
It should not be showing that error when using the latest file and I can no longer duplicate the error after the last arcade update.

I'll send it to you by pm.

Chen Zhen

Ok thanks.
There must be some other strict sql mode causing that error to come up.
Not a big deal because I was able to remove the HAVING clause & substitute a PHP condition in its stead.
Your Arcade should be working now.
Please let me know if you come across any other issues.

Btw - you can upload icons for the categories from editing a category in the arcade admin.

[Choose File] ... [Upload] ... after it uploads you can use [edit] (<- this means save)

Ronald

Quote from: Chen Zhen on April 02, 2018, 04:30:44 PMOk thanks.
There must be some other strict sql mode causing that error to come up.
Not a big deal because I was able to remove the HAVING clause & substitute a PHP condition in its stead.
Your Arcade should be working now.
Please let me know if you come across any other issues.

Btw - you can upload icons for the categories from editing a category in the arcade admin.

[Choose File] ... [Upload] ... after it uploads you can use [edit] (<- this means save)

Thanks Chen for doing the work repairing this error. I sure do appreciate the help.  I will check the Icons out.. Do I need my own Icons for this.

I will let you know..

Ron..

Chen Zhen

Yes you need to find your own icons for the arcade categories.
Just find images you like and resize them to approx. 20x20.
The arcade should actually resize images that are too large.

Ronald

Quote from: Chen Zhen on April 02, 2018, 11:00:51 PMYes you need to find your own icons for the arcade categories.
Just find images you like and resize them to approx. 20x20.
The arcade should actually resize images that are too large.

Found some and copied them..

bigguy

Quote from: bigguy on April 01, 2018, 10:57:16 PMI'll bow out now as it seems everything is being taken care of in good hands. :)

I didn't mean for good, lol. Just cause I didn't want to dirty up the thread with chatter when you were getting help. ;)

Ronald

Quote from: bigguy on April 03, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
Quote from: bigguy on April 01, 2018, 10:57:16 PMI'll bow out now as it seems everything is being taken care of in good hands. :)

I didn't mean for good, lol. Just cause I didn't want to dirty up the thread with chatter when you were getting help. ;)

Thanks and understood, I was the one who actually started the clutter, because you were the one to open the Thread.. More advice or help is always appreciated..

Just need someone now who know the beta to figure out the Smiley's why they don't work, and the Profile Moods I put in..

bigguy

I couldn't find anything about moods in the admin panel. I have no idea about the smileys either. For that (smileys) I would post at SMF. Not me, lol. I mean you. ;) It may not be something they know about. I didn't see it on github

Ronald

Quote from: bigguy on April 03, 2018, 05:54:08 PMI couldn't find anything about moods in the admin panel. I have no idea about the smileys either. For that (smileys) I would post at SMF. Not me, lol. I mean you. ;) It may not be something they know about. I didn't see it on github

The "Mood" is under Profile, It's a code I put in and uploaded 100 small icons to images, but for some reason the icons didn't go into the mood file..

bigguy

Oh ok. I'll check that in a bit.